Wednesday, August 4, 2010

We haven't had Internet for the last few days so I just cut and paste my last few blogs. We are sitting in the Chicago airport half way through our 7 hour layover, followed by a three hour flight home to Salt Lake. I can't believe I'm this close to home. It's been miserable traveling. Derek and I are both sicker than sick. We thought we had Jeardia from drinking drinks that were offered to us by the family of the girl that did my henna. After talking to a few girls in our group though, now were thinking swine flu. There is an outbreak of H1N1 in Tamil Nadu, the state we were in in India, and most of the people still there are sick as well. Yuck :( Being in an airplane for 30 hours is not fun at all when I feel this lousy. I am so anxious to get home though.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I must say- my heart is absolutely full also! I am inspired and I hurt at the same time. It brings me back to saying good-bye to my Glaiciane, Adson, Edu etc. in Brazil. I am so glad you had a wonderful experience- one you will never forget and I am also glad you are back safe and hope you are feeling much better. I love you and hope to see you Friday (?)

    Thanks for keeping a blog!

    ReplyDelete